- One Harsingar Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- From Harsingar flowers to leaves, bark and seeds are also very useful.
- Drinking tea of Harsingar leaves is very beneficial in any type of fever.
- Grinding Harsingar leaves ends skin problems. Applying this paste on the face makes the face bright and shiny.
- Taking juice of Harsingar leaves or its tea regularly and drinking it regularly increases the body's immunity and the body is capable of fighting all types of diseases.
- Care of this plant is very low and easy.
- After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicomposting should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well.
- Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
- Water should never be poured in the afternoon.
- Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to
- which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Harsingar is also known as Night Jasmine or Parijat. It is loaded with beneficial qualities. It is a small tree or a shrub. Flowers come in white and orange bunches. From Harsingar flowers to leaves, bark and seeds are also very useful. Its tea is not only excellent in taste but also rich in health properties. Joint pain - Grind 6 to 7 leaves of Harsingar and grind them. After grinding, put this paste in water and boil it till the quantity is reduced to half. Now cool it and drink it empty in the morning. Consuming it regularly will also eliminate other problems related to joints. If you have cough or dry cough, boiling Harsingar leaves in water can be completely eliminated by drinking. If you want, you can boil it in normal tea or drink it or grind it and also use it with honey. Drinking tea of Harsingar leaves is very beneficial in any type of fever. From dengue to malaria or chikungunya, it has the ability to eradicate all forms of poison. Consuming 15 to 20 flowers or its juice is effective in preventing heart disease.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.