The magnificent green leaves grow directly from the stem and over time the spread of the plant increases to fill up the pot. An excellent air purifier the bamboo palm is easy to grow and maintain, it makes a great centerpiece in a quirky pot.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Chamaedorea Palm plant is best for table top plants and gifting purpose
- This Plant Improves Indoor Air Quality
- Best indoor plant for houses, offices, or restaurants.
- This plant makes pollution-free and performs air purifiers. Replace artificial plants and catch a healthy lifestyle.
- Low maintenance plant and easy to grow.
- Reachable Plant Height: 8 to 20 feet.
- Plant Type: House Plant.
- Caring: Water thoroughly then allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Waterless in winter when growth has slowed.
- Soil Type: Medium moisture, well-draining soil; for potted houseplants, use a sandy soil-based potting mix
- Full sun is at least 3 hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Climate: 17 to 30 Degree
- Watering: Most require water about twice a week.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: If the soil is very poor, enrich with compost at planting time. If you prefer to use chemical fertilizer.
Give the plant lots of indirect light or grow outside in speckled shady areas of zones 11 and 12. Plant dieffenbachia in Indoor Potting Mix. Water when the top 2 inches of soil are dry. A month after planting, begin feeding with Indoor Plant Food.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.