Guldavari double, sometimes called mums or Chrysanthemums, are flowering plants of the genus Chrysanthemum in the family Asteraceae. They are native to East Asia and northeastern Europe. Most species originate from East Asia and the center of diversity is in China. Countless horticultural varieties and cultivars exist.
- Pack of 5 live healthy sapling plants
- Blooming start within 30 to 40 days after planting
- Best attractive Guldavari double flower plants. Planting any place like home gardening, terrace gardening, balcony gardening or borders and more places.
- The Guldavari compound flowers may be white, yellow, red, orange or purple in color.
- Caring: no special care normal soil and any organic vermicompost.
Set of 5 Sapling
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.