About Product: Guava Tree
Guava Besides its unique flavour and fragrance, guava has been hailed as one of the super fruits due to the numerous health benefits it offers. It indeed is a of nutrients. “This humble fruit is extraordinarily rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants that are beneficial for skin. Guava is an evergreen shrub or small tree in the family Myrtaceae grown for its edible fruits. Guava has a slender trunk with smooth green to red-brown bark. The trunk may be branched at the base and the branches droop low to the ground. The higher levels of potassium and soluble fibres in guavas are also thought to contribute to improved heart health.
Guava is rich source of vitamins of the B group and vitamins C, A, and E. It is also an excellent source of dietary fibres and minerals such as potassium, manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus. Guava contains numerous phytochemicals that act beneficially on humans' health.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- This humble fruit is extraordinarily rich in vitamin C, lycopene and antioxidants that are beneficial for skin.
- Chewing its leaves cures mouth ulcers very quickly.
- The Guava is hardy plant, so there is no need to take much care of it.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Guava fruits are amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium, and fiber.
- Guavas may help boost heart health in a number of ways.
- One Guava Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.