- Its leaves are bright and waxy with a noteworthy pointed heart shape and are often green
- This plant gives 24x7 oxygen and is an air purifying
- Pothos can climb by means of aerial roots, and wild or cultivated plants grown outdoors can reach enormous heights using tall trees as support.
- This plant is perfect for your home and drawing room & office desk.
Indoors, the Pothos plant usually confines itself to about 6 to 10 feet. Its leaves are bright and waxy with a noteworthy pointed heart shape and are often green or variegated in white, yellow, or pale green. Also called devil's ivy, Pothos can be grown in hanging baskets or as a potted plant on a desk.
Plant type: Indoor plants
Pot size: 8 to 10-inch pot is required for good growth of the plant.
Care and guide: Read more....
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants,
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.