About Product: Grapes Tree
Grapes are woody perennial vines. Plant in full sun to provide the heat required to ripen the fruit. Each vine needs about 6 feet of space. Flowers and fruit develop on new shoots called canes.There are many types of grapes including green, red, black, yellow and pink. They grow in clusters and come in seeded and seedless varieties.
p 12 Health Benefits of Eating GrapesPacked With Nutrients, Especially Vitamins C and K. High Antioxidant Contents May Prevent Chronic Diseases. ...
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- This fruit is very tasty.
- The grapes plant does not require much care.
- Reduces Acidity. The citric acid contained in this bitter-sweet fruit.
- Grapes are grown in temperate climates across the world, including The majority of grapes grown in the are from California.
- It is green grapes benefits health and blood pressure Grapes are a good source of fiber.
- One Grapes Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.