The Golden Bottlebrush plant is a very beautiful and attractive plant. It is most often grown as a large shrub or shaped into a small tree with particular pruning. The common name of bottlebrush refers to the plant’s blooms, The branches are slender, hanging down like bottle-bush branches, looking remarkably like a brush used to clean bottles or jars. and are a good way to attract hummingbirds, butterflies, and other wildlife. The leaves are initially golden, and turn green with time. You can make a good shape by harvesting this plant. This plant is perfect for landscaping and border making.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 litters of water. After 2 to 3 months, the brick sawdust and raw coal should be poured together. Due to which the growth of the plant is very good. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries).
- This plant is perfect for landscaping and border making.
- Good way to attract hummingbirds, butterflies, and other wildlife.
- This plant best for decoration
- This plant easily grow in pot and ground.
- Easy to grow and low maintenance.
- Plants nature is outdoor, grows like tree.
- One Golden Bottle Palm Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.