About Gladiolus FLower Bulb
This is a GLADIOLUS BULB flower. These rare and unusual varieties are unsurpassed for their exotic beauty. this variety is easy to grow in homes and gardens and also best for gifting purposes. the best feature is its flower is mostly used for landscaping and garden decoration purposes. in the one bulb come multiples stick and next year it all be multiplied. Each bulb produces 1-2 stems, each with at least 4 flowers the very word means dazzling. Imagine doubling the beauty of a gladiolus—these new varieties are colorful and long-lasting.
Planting process of Gladiolus Flower Bulb
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying calla lily.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 2-3 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice in a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 50-60 days after planting and will last for about 30-35 days.
Plantogallery is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season, Summer Season, and Rainy Season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter bulbs like Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, Lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic, and Oriental Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, etc.