Gerbera is also commonly known as the African daisy. Gerbera species bear a large capitulum with striking, two-lipped ray florets in yellow, orange, white, pink or red colours. Gerbera is very popular and widely used as a decorative garden plant or as cut flowers. Gerbera daisies are indigenous to South Africa, where they grow perennially.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in the Flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 liters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Gerbera plant grows easily in any pot, home garden or planter.
- Gerbera is an Evergreen flower plant.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- Very easy and fast growing plant.
- This plants grow easily in full sunlight or in a shady place.
- One Gerbera Orange Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.