It is the official tree of Bangkok. The family Moraceae, native to Asia and Australia. Ficus Safari is one of the most liked members of the Fig family and excellent for a houseplant. It is also one of the best choices for gardeners, because of its thick and variegated foliage.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 20 to 65 feet.
- Plant Type:Indoors & Outdoors.
- Caring: Ficus safari does not tolerate low temperatures.
- Soil Type: Well-drained sandy and loamy soil.
Common Name: weeping fig, benjamin figor ficus tree.
Scientific Name: Ficus Benjamina.
Family: Mulberry family.
- Ficus plants need sunlight 4 hours a day.
- Climate: 25 to 35 Degree.
- Watering: Most require water about twice a week.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: When the plant is at the flowering stage NPK fertilizer Should be used which brings more flowering.
- The pot should be changed Read More...
Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. If insects are found in the plant, then they should be treated with Neem oil or pesticide at the appropriate time.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.