About Ficus Panda Plant
Ficus panda plant is the best evergreen plant. There are many varieties of this plant That are grown as houseplants. Ficus trees can maintain their tree-like shape regardless of their size, so this makes them ideal for bonsai or for large-scale houseplants in large locations. The plant is planted to create terrace gardens, landscaping, and borderers. This plant is best used for making hedges. This plant grows very fast and well.
Caring Tips Of Ficus Panda Plant
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 200 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Ficus plant best for home and office.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- It is the best landscape plant.
- It does very well grow in sunlight or shade.
- This plant is a great choice for indoor or outdoor.
- Place near a sunny window.
- One Ficus Panda Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.