Ficus Benjamina is a tree reaching 30 m (98 feet) tall in natural conditions, with gracefully drooping branchlets and glossy leaves 6–13 cm, oval with an acuminate tip. The bark is light gray and smooth. The bark of young branches is brownish.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 20 to 50 feet.
- Plant Type: 3 to 6 ft. tall indoors; up to 60 ft. tall outdoors.
- Caring: Ficus Benjamina develops its best leaf color when kept in bright light. Outdoors, they prefer partial sun.
- Soil Type: Rich, fast-draining potting soil.
Common Name: weeping fig, benjamin figor ficus tree.
Scientific Name: Ficus Benjamina.
Family: Mulberry family.
- Ficus plants need sunlight for 3-4 hours a day.
- Climate: 20 to 35 Degree.
- Watering: Most require water about twice a week.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: The right fertilizer for potted ficus plants is one that is rich in nitrogen. If the fertilizer is water-soluble, it should be given at watering time.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant becomes Read More...
Remove dead, infected, or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. If insects are found in the plant, then they should be treated with Neem oil or pesticide at the appropriate time.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.