Euphorbia milii, commonly called crown of thorns, is a woody, succulent shrub that features fleshy, bright green leaves, inconspicuous flowers in clusters subtended by very showy petal-like red or yellow bracts and thick sharp black thorns (to 1/2" long) which cover its water-storing branches and stems.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon.Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Eurphorbia produces very beautiful flowers, and the flower has a very strong aroma. Its leaves are also colourful and it also smells good.
- This plant produces a lot of flowers at once, and for a long time the flowers keep coming.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot larger than 10 inches.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- Plant Height Approx. 3 To 6 Feet.
- One Eurphorbia Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.