About Product: Epsom Salt/Magnesium Sulphate
Experts recommend Epsom salt in the garden for a variety of uses, starting with your garden startup and including peppers, tomatoes, fruit, and roses. magnesium and sulfur, two naturally occurring minerals that are major components of Epsom salt, help plants grow greener with higher yields and more blooms. Epsom salt – actually magnesium sulfate – helps seeds germinate, makes plants grow bushier, produces more flowers, increases chlorophyll production, and deters pests, such as slugs and voles.
Net Weight :
- Epsom salt, helps plants grow greener with higher yields and more blooms.
- Produces more flowers
- It promotes the healthy growth of the plant.
- Increases soil production efficiency.
- Instrumental in quick & effective bloom in crops.
- Prevents flowers and fruits from falling.
- Makes the plant disease-free.
- Increases & develops the protection capacity in crops against diseases & Worms.
- The spray should be done every 20 to 20 days.
- 12-inch pot – 1/4 teaspoon
- 16-inch pot – 1/2 teaspoon
- 20-inch pot – 1 teaspoon
- 24-inch pot – 2 teaspoon
- In the garden, you should spray 2 teaspoons Dissolved in 5 liters of water. Use it as essential plant fertilizer for horticulture and agriculture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.