About Product: English ivy Green
English ivy is a very vigorous and Attractive evergreen vine. English ivy is used as an ornamental ground-cover or elegant green covering for stone or brick walls. some people value ivy for its ability to form an attractive cover over walls and tree trunks. English Ivy is a climbing, trailing, and creeping vine. It develops long stems that become thick and very strong as they mature. The plant can climb as high as ninety feet if it has a good support. The English Ivy plant can protect walls from heat, cold, humidity and pollution. English Ivy spreads rapidly and aggressively. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- The English Ivy plant can protect walls from heat, cold, humidity and pollution.
- English Ivy spreads rapidly and aggressively.
- It makes an excellent container or house plant, it can also be grown in hanging basket or as ground cover.
- English ivy is a very vigorous and Attractive evergreen vine.
- English ivy can be grown in sunlight or shade.
- One English Ivy Green Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.