Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, known colloquially as Chinese hibiscus, China rose, Hawaiian hibiscus, rose mallow and shoeblack plant, is a species of tropical hibiscus, a flowering plant in the Hibiscus tribe of the family Malvaceae. The flowers are large, conspicuous, trumpet-shaped, with five petals and their colours can be white to pink, red, orange, peach, and yellow or purple that are 4–18 cm broad. When the hibiscus begins to bloom, the petals begin to grow which contains multiple petals and multiple colours.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 100 to 150 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litres of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Gudahal plant known as Hibiscus and China Rose.
- The Gudahal plants can be easily grown in any pot, home garden or planters.
- The plant is used for an ornamental purpose.
- This plant grows well in full sun or shady place.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot or plantation larger than 15 feet.
- Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.