Dieffenbachia is a perennial herbaceous plant with a straight stem, simple and alternate leaves containing white spots and flecks, making it attractive as indoor foliage. Species in this genus are popular as houseplants because of their tolerance of shade. it is widely grown for its attractive foliage. Plant height 8 to 20 feet.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 8 to 20 feet.
- Plant Type: House Plant.
- Caring: Water thoroughly then allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Waterless in winter when growth has slowed.
- Soil Type: Medium moisture, well-draining soil; for potted houseplants, use a sandy soil-based potting mix
Common Name: Dieffenbachia, Dumbcane, Gold Dieffenbachia, Spotted Dumbcane.
Scientific Name: Cycadaceae.
- Full sun is at least 3 hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Climate: 17 to 30 Degree
- Watering: Most require water about twice a week.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: If the soil is very poor, enrich with compost at planting time. If you prefer to use chemical fertilizer.
- The pot Read More...
Give the plant lots of indirect light or grow outside in speckled shady areas of zones 11 and 12. Plant dieffenbachia in Indoor Potting Mix. Water when the top 2 inches of soil are dry. A month after planting, begin feeding with Indoor Plant Food.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.