About Product: DAP Fertilizer
DAP fertilizer is an excellent source of phosphorus and nitrogen for plant nutrition. It is highly soluble and thus dissolves quickly in soil to release plant-available phosphate and ammonium. Di-ammonium phosphate (DAP) is the world’s most widely used phosphorus fertilizer. DAP fertilizer is an excellent source of phosphorus and nitrogen for plant nutrition.
Net Weight :
- It promotes the healthy growth of the plant.
- To develop greater immunity to protect the crop from insects and diseases.
- Instrumental in quick & effective bloom in crops.
- Nitrogen helps plants grow quickly.
- While also increasing the production of seed and fruit, and bettering the quality of leaf and forage crops.
- It temporarily increases the soil pH.
- Spray should be done every 25 to 30 days.
- 12-inch pot – 1/2 teaspoon
- 16-inch pot – 1 teaspoon
- 20-inch pot – 2/1 teaspoon
- 24-inch pot – 2 teaspoon
- In the garden, you should spray 5 teaspoons Dissolved in 5 liters of water.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.