About Product: Shareefa Tree
The Shareefa Custard apples contain anti-oxidants like Vitamin C, which helps to fight free radicals in our body. It is also high in potassium and magnesium that protects our heart from cardiac disease. Not only that, it also controls our blood pressure. Custard apples contain Vitamin A, which keeps your skin and hair healthy.
Custard apple is said to possess nutrients that include vitamin-C and vitamin-B6 along with minerals like calcium, magnesium and iron. The fruit contains no fats or cholesterol, but may have some calories to add up.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- A small, round fruit that is typically bright or dark green.
- The Shareefa plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Custard apple is nutrients that include vitamin-C and vitamin-B6 along with minerals like calcium, magnesium and iron.
- One Custard Apple (Shareefa) Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.