About Curcuma White Flower Bulb
Curcuma is a stately and elegant summer-blooming flower that's a lot easier to grow than it looks! This heat-loving, the long-blooming tropical plant produces gorgeous spires of pink, purple, or white flowers all summer long. Curcuma makes an outstanding addition to garden beds and borders, as well as container gardens.
Planting process Of Curcuma Flower Bulb
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.