About Product: Curcuma Blue
Curcuma is a stately and elegant summer-blooming flower that's a lot easier to grow than it looks! This heat-loving, long-blooming tropical plant produces gorgeous spires of pink, purple, or white flowers all summer long. Curcuma makes an outstanding addition to garden beds and borders, as well as container gardens.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopite / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice in a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.