- One Croton Petra Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- The colourful foliage of croton along with air purification ability makes it unique and special.
- Croton Petra is normally quite a low maintenance plant and is normally very easy to grow.
- This beautiful Croton Petra is actually the most famous plant.
- This plant best for home decoration.
- Low-maintenance and easy to grow.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very short and easy. In this plant, organic manure 50 to 100 gm every month and organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 month. Which you use 2 to 3 gm dissolved in one litter of water and spray it on the plant. Watering only thrice a week in Evening. Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray. Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust. Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
Croton Petra is a very beautiful and attractive coloured leaves plant. Planting this plant at home adds a different beauty. It is the easiest and best plant for indoor and outdoor. Which have pointed colours, which vary between pink, red, orange, yellow and green, and veins are often lighter in colour. Grow croton in a bright spot and prefer light to produce all those colourful leaves. The Croton plant is one of the most dramatic plants. Warm tropical colours and exotic leaves make it a beautiful addition to any bright light room. This plant growing to a height of 4 to 6 feet and width of 2 to 3 feet, crotons are attractive as a single plant or a grouping and grow well in pots or in the ground.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.