About Crinum Lily Pink
Crinum Lily is an aquatic plant commonly seen on rocky, shallow river beds. Leaves are 2-3 ft long, about 3 cm wide, dark green in color. Flowers arise in an umbel of 6-12 atop a leafless scape, 40-75 cm tall. There are two lance-shaped white bracts, opening and fragrant at night. The flower tube is 6-8 cm, slender. Six petals are narrow, spreading, 6-8 cm long. The six stamens, 4-6 cm long, have red filaments. Crinum lilies (often misspelled "cranium") are truly classic southern pass-along, summer-flowering sun-loving perennial bulbs.
Planting process of Crimun Lily
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 10 to 12 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicompost / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 5 to 6 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.
Plantogallery™ is providing seasonal flower bulbs, we have a collection of flowering bulbs of the Winter Season, Summer Season, and Rainy Season. We sell flower bulbs for all seasons in India. We have a huge collection of seasonal bulbs with high-quality imported bulbs. Winter & summer bulbs like Football Lily, Amaryllis Lily, Calla Lilly, Caladium, Gladiolus, Freesia, Ranunculus, Sparex, Nargis, Ixia, Tulip, Hyacinth, Daffodil, lily bulbs, Iris, Oxalis, Muscari, Allium, Lilium Asiatic, and Oriental Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Herb Seeds, etc.