The Creeper rose is an evergreen flower plant. These types of roses make any garden a unique attraction. They form a group of plants which become huge shrubs for climbing. Climbing a rose plant is perfect for covering roofs, balconies, gates and walls. The plant grows from 10 to 15 feet. And the flowers are small in size, but many flowers bloom in a bunch. Which provide a different look in your home or garden. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Plants caring tips
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in a flowering stage, it should use a rose plant food fertilizer, which is meant for the special rose flower. And use 19.19.19 should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- The Creeper a rose plant is perfect for covering roofs, balconies, gates and walls.
- The flowers are small in size, but many flowers bloom in a bunch.
- This plant grows easily for a long time in any pot larger than 10 inches.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
- Plant Height Approx. 4 To 6 Feet.
- One Creeper Rose Plant.
- One Plastic Nursery Pot /Red 4/5 Inches.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 To 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.