About Product: Crassula Red Pagoda
Red Pagoda (Crassula corymbulosa) grows spirally arranged, thick fleshy leaves bordered with bright pink, red or sometimes orange. Once you get over the colour, the geometric arrangement of the leaves will astound and amaze. Red Pagoda is both deer and rabbit resistant, thrives in drought conditions for short periods of time, can perform well in either full or partial sun and has low nutrient requirements. About the only thing that will kill the plant is overwatering, which causes root rot, and a few pests such as mealybugs and aphids.
- The care of this plant is very short and easy.
- In this plant, only organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 month.
- Which you use 2 gm dissolved in one liter of water and spray it on the plant.
- Water them well but do not allow the plants roots to become too soggy, which can lead to root rot.
- In fact, Crassula plants prefer to dry out some between waterings.
- It does not have to add much water. The lower the water usage, the better the plants will grow.
- Watering only once a week in summer, and in winter, only 100 to 150 grams of water should be given 2 times a week.
- Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray.
- Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust.
- Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
- Apart from this, there is no need to add anything to this plant.
- Your plant will remain healthy and grow well.
- When the leaves of this plant fall, it produces many small plants from the leaves.
- You remove them and grow them easily in a separate pot.
- Package contain – One Crassula Pagoda live plant with pot.
- The Crassula plant gives off nourishing “chi” the positive energy. It is a traditional gift for businesses and business owners place.
- Feng Shui enthusiasts even claim it provides positive mental health benefits by nourishing the chi.
- Currently it is more of an ornamental and considered lucky and money plant in households,
- Best indoor plant for houses, office, or restaurant.
- Best place to place this plant is living room, office desk dining room or other shaded place.
- Replace artificial plants and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Low light loving plants.
- Low maintenance - Watering one time a week in evening.
- Need fertilizer n.p.k in one time 2 to 3 months.
- How to easy caring of plants please read our product description.
- Plantogallery gave u 24 × 7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in chat box given below. we have more collection of indoor plants go in the search box and type indoor plants.
- One Crassula Red Pagoda plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.