- Pack of one plant
- Pot size 3 to 4 inches
- Plant height 4 to 6 inches
- Gifting ribbon
- Plant T tag
- Plant’s guide
Features What Makes It Special
- The Crassula plant gives off nourishing “chi” the positive energy. It is a traditional gift for businesses and business owners place.
- Feng Shui enthusiasts even claim it provides positive mental health benefits by nourishing the chi.
- Currently, it is more of an ornamental and considered lucky and money plant in households,
- Low maintenance - Watering twice a week in the evening.
- Reachable plant height: 5 to 8 inches
- Required pot size: 4 to 6 inches
- Type of plants: indoor flower plants
- Flowering: yes
- Flower color: white pink
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 10 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering twice a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer after one month 2gm par liters of water
Common Name: Crassula capitella, Red Flames, Red Pagoda or Campfire Plant, succulent plant
First, prepare the soil. Then fill a little soil in the pot, and set the plant comfortably inside it, and fill it around with some sandy soil, then add some water after that so that the plant can set its roots.
After re-potting in the pot, place the plant in a shady place, and add some water. Due to which the roots of the plant are easy to develop and the plant starts growing faster.
When the leaves of the plant begin to deteriorate, they should be removed, otherwise, the plant starts to deteriorate. it affects the growth of the plant. If insects are found in the plant, they should be treated with neem oil or insecticide at the appropriate time.
Plants Caring: Read more
Red Pagoda (Crassula corymbose) grows spirally arranged, thick fleshy leaves bordered with bright pink, red, or sometimes orange. Once you get over the color, the geometric arrangement of the leaves will astound and amaze. Red Pagoda is both deer and rabbit resistant, thrives in drought conditions for short periods of time, can perform well in either full or partial sun, and has low nutrient requirements. About the only thing that will kill the plant is overwatering, which causes root rot and a few pests such as mealybugs and aphids.
Products Images is a only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age ,height or etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.