- Pack of one healthy plant
- Pot size 4 to 5-inch nursery pot
- Plant height 4 to 8 inches
- Gifting ribbon one
- Plant T tag one
- Plants caring guide manual
Features What Makes It Special
- The Crassula ovata plant gives off nourishing “chi” the positive energy. It is a traditional gift for businesses and business owners place.
- In Feng Shui, it’s a symbol of good luck and consistency because it’s an evergreen plant.
- Put the plant in a Southeast corner of your home to bring wealth to your home.
- Keeping it close to the cash register or box is also a good idea.
- A Good Luck Symbol
- Feng Shui enthusiasts even claim it provides positive mental health benefits by nourishing the chi.
- Currently, it is more of an ornamental and considered lucky and money plant in households,
- Reachable plant height: 5 to 10 feet
- Required pot size: 5 to 12 inches
- Type of plants: flowering plant for indoor and shading place
- Flowering: yes
- Flower color: pink and white
- Suitable: Indoor and shading place
- Temperature: The best temperature 7 to 20 degree Celsius
- Watering: Low watering 2-3 times a week in the evening
- Soil: Must have garden soil, cocopeat, perlite, vermiculite, river sand, and vermicompost mix
- Fertilizers: Use NPK fertilizer in one month 2gm par liters of water
Common Name: Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant, Friendship Plants, Money Plant, Silver Dollar Plant, Feng Sui Plant, Succulent Plant
Scientific Name: Crassula Ovata
First, prepare the soil. Then fill a little soil in the pot, and set the plant comfortably inside it, and fill it around with some sandy soil, then add some water after that so that the plant can set its roots.
After re-potting in the pot, place the plant in a shady place, and add some water. Keeping it in a shady place gives relief to the plant and makes it grow faster.
When the leaves of the plant begin to deteriorate, they should be removed, otherwise, the plant starts to deteriorate. Do not panic when the leaves fall, new leaves will come out again. If insects are found in the plant, they should be treated with neem oil or insecticide at the appropriate time.
Plants Caring: Read more
The Crassula ovata plant is another low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers. Currently, it is more of an ornamental and considered lucky and money plant in households, however, there have been several traditional health and ailment-specific benefits in the tribal areas. Primarily it has been used treatment of warts, nausea, epilepsy, or even diabetes in such diversities. That bloom in the spring. It is a versatile home remedy used for treating warts, nausea, corns, and diarrhea. Feng Shui enthusiasts even claim it provides positive mental health benefits by nourishing the chi. This beautiful succulent plant has vibrant green leaves that are symbolic of growth and renewal, closely resembling jade coins/stones, symbolic of wealth and prosperity. The Crassula plant gives off nourishing “chi” the positive energy. It is a traditional gift for businesses and business owners place.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants