About Product: Crassula Ovata
The Crassula ovata plant is another low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers. Currently it is more of an ornamental and considered lucky and money plant in households, however there have been several traditional health and ailment specific benefits in tribal area. Primarily it has been used treatment of warts, nausea, epilepsy or even diabetes in such diversities. That bloom in the spring. It is a versatile home remedy used for treating warts, nausea, corns, and diarrhea. Feng Shui enthusiasts even claim it provides positive mental health benefits by nourishing the chi. This beautiful succulent plant has vibrant green leaves that are symbolic of growth and renewal, closely resembling jade coins/stones, symbolic of wealth and prosperity. The Crassula plant gives off nourishing “chi” the positive energy. It is a traditional gift for businesses and business owners place.
- The care of this plant is very short and easy.
- In this plant, only organic N.P.K. fertilizer is used after 2 to 3 month.
- Which you use 2 gm dissolved in one liter of water and spray it on the plant.
- Water them well but do not allow the plants roots to become too soggy, which can lead to root rot.
- In fact, Crassula plants prefer to dry out some between waterings.
- It does not have to add much water. The lower the water usage, the better the plants will grow.
- Watering only once a week in summer, and in winter, only 100 to 150 grams of water should be given 2 times a week.
- Once a week the leaves of the plant should be cleaned with a spray.
- Because the leaves of plants have small holes, which are closed due to dust.
- Due to which the plants are unable to breathe and this is the reason that the plants start deteriorating.
- Apart from this, there is no need to add anything to this plant.
- Your plant will remain healthy and grow well.
- When the leaves of this plant fall, it produces many small plants from the leaves.
- You remove them and grow them easily in a separate pot.
- Package contain – One Crassula Ovata live plant with pot.
- The Crassula plant gives off nourishing “chi” the positive energy. It is a traditional gift for businesses and business owners place.
- In Feng Shui, it’s a symbol of good luck and consistency because it’s an evergreen plant.
- Put the plant in a Southeast corner of your home to bring wealth to your home.
- Keeping it close to the cash register or box is also a good idea.
- A Good Luck Symbol
- Feng Shui enthusiasts even claim it provides positive mental health benefits by nourishing the chi.
- Currently it is more of an ornamental and considered lucky and money plant in households,
- Best indoor plant for houses, office, or restaurant.
- Best place to place this plant is living room, office desk dining room or other shaded place.
- Replace artificial plants and adopt a healthy lifestyle.
- Low light loving plants.
- Low maintenance - Watering one time a week in evening.
- Need fertilizer n.p.k in one time 2 to 3 months.
- How to easy caring of plants please read our product description.
- Plantogallery gave u 24 × 7 support and after-sale services.
- For any queries message us in chat box given below. we have more collection of indoor plants go in the search box and type indoor plants.
- One Spider Plant plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.