About Iris Bulbs
Dutch Iris is plausible with florists and gardeners because they are dependably beautiful and easy to grow. Long, strong, direct stems coupled with clear colored blooms make Purple excitement ideal for summer bouquets. Make a great garden and cut flowers.
Udanta For more information Related to This Products we are Providing you the fully Guide Booklet Inside the Order which is helps you in to Grow your flowers bulbs easily and gives you the best ever result
- Pack of 5 imported flower bulbs
- Flower color :yellow-white
Variety : Iris apollo
- Free guide book inside the order
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 4 to 5 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% Cocopeat / 20% Vermicomposting / 30% Soil / 20% Sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 1 to 2 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 60-65 days after planting and will last for about 20-25 days.