Coleus is a tender tropical plant, native to areas bordering the equator. They have square stems and small, blue, two-lipped flowers borne in spikes. The leaves are often variegated with colorful patterns of magenta and green. They range in height from 6 inches to 3.5 feet and grow 1 to 3 feet wide.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 8 to 12 Inches.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 6 inches to 4 feet.
- Plant Type:Indoors & Outdoors.
- Caring: Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
- Soil Type: well-draining soil. Use a mixture that contains plenty of perlites.
Common Name: coleus, Coleus scutellarioides
Scientific Name: Coleus scutellarioides.
- This plant prefers bright, but indirect sunlight.
- Climate: 20 to 38 Degree
- Watering: Water every 1–2 weeks, allowing the soil to dry out halfway down between waterings.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: mix a slow-release fertilizer into the potting soil when you are starting your plant's container. Then, feed it a diluted liquid fertilizer every week or two as it continues to grow.
- The pot should be changed Read More...
Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Allow the top of the soil to dry out before watering again. But standing water is harmful to this plant growth.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on this link - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants,Table top plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.