China Palm Plant the Chinese fan palm also called the fountain palm, is a landscape and garden favorite due to its versatility and ease to grow. Each frond can grow 40 to 60 inches long. These slow-growing palms have a bushy appearance when they are young.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Reachable Plant Height: 20 to 50 feet.
- Plant Type: Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Water thoroughly then allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Waterless in winter when growth has slowed.
- Soil Type: The soil should be soft and well-drained and rich in essential nutrients.
Common Name: Chinese fan palm, fountain palm
Scientific Name: Livistona chinensis
Family: Palm Trees.
- Full to partial sun.
- Climate: 30 to 50 Degree
- Watering: Water your Chinese Fan Palm when the top 50%-75% of the soil is dry. Never let them sit in water or soggy soil, as this will cause root rot.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: Fertilizers should be used once or twice a month. Any fertilizer can be used. use NPK in your Plant.
- The pot should be Read More...
Your Chinese Palm will do best with bright indirect light. Getting too much direct sunlight can burn the leaves. It can tolerate medium light but avoid low light situations, as its growth will slow. Water thoroughly then allow the soil to dry slightly between watering.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
Click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.