- One chikku Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- The Chikoo Being rich in nutrients, chikoo is a storehouse of Vitamin E, A and C
- Chikoo has brown fuzzy skin white to a yello wish brown color and has a soft and juicy texture.
- The Chikoo plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- The Chikoo is presence of antioxidants like ascorbic acid, polyphenols, and flavonoids.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
The Chikoo Being rich in nutrients, chikoo is a storehouse of Vitamin E, A and C, all of which are great for skin health and has amazing moisturising properties. The presence of antioxidants like ascorbic acid, polyphenols, and flavonoids help in reducing wrinkles and makes your skin plumper.
Chikoo has brown fuzzy skin and is more oval-shaped than its Central American cousins, though some develop pointed ends. The skin is inedible, but serves a purpose as a kind of bowl for the sweet flesh. The flesh is off-white to a yellowish brown color and has a soft and juicy texture.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.