About Product: Cheery Tree
A cherry is the fruit of many plants of the genus Prunus, and is a fleshy drupe (stone fruit). Commercial cherries are obtained from cultivars of several species, such as the sweet Prunus avium and the sour Prunus cerasus. Cherry, any of various trees belonging to the genus Prunus and their edible fruits. Commercial production includes sour Cherry. Quick Facts. Related topics. Packed with nutrients. Can boost exercise recovery. May benefit heart health. May improve sleep quality. Easy to add to your diet.
Cherries are a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals, including potassium, calcium, vitamin A and folic acid. They are also well known for their antioxidant properties. A portion of 14 cherries counts as one of your five-a-day.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- This fruit is very tasty.
- The Cherry plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Cherries are a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals, including potassium, calcium, vitamin A and folic acid.
- a small, round fruit that is typically bright or dark red.
- One Cheery Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.