Crepe Jasmine or Chandni Flower Plant is a beautiful evergreen flowering shrub native to India. It is also called Crape Jasmine in English. It is also known as Tagar plant, Tagar Tree, East India Rosebay, Nero's Crown, Moon Beam or Carnation of India. The plant generally grows to a height of 5–6 feet and is . single and double-flowered forms are cultivated, the flowers of both forms being white.
Plants caring tips
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer(N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
- Moonlight plants can be easily grown in any pot, home garden or planters.
- This plant grows easily in any pot or planter larger than 10 inches.
- This plant grows well in full sun or shady place.
- The moonlight plant is evergreen, harvesting this plant can make good shape.
- It flowers in bunches on the plant, and has a very nice smell in the evening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.