Jasmine is cultivated worldwide. There are more than 200 species of this plant. Commonly, the flower is white. Chameli, Jasmine is a small flower with tiny five petals and is a box of fragrance. It is commonly known as Jasmine and is the most beautiful and fragrant flower in Asia.
Plants caring tips
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- Grow Chameli flowers in the garden or in containers.
- Trailing varieties can even be grown in hanging baskets.
- Chameli also make a great choice for those wishing to attract butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden.
- Growing Chameli in the garden is a great way to add colour and interest.
- It will lend a special touch to the home garden and flower beds in your garden.
- This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.