- One Chakotra Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
- Chakotra is the largest citrus fruit, 15-25 cm in diameter and usually weighing 1-2 kg in weight.
- The Chakotra plant does not require much care.
- Reduces Acidity. The citric acid contained in this bitter-sweet fruit creates an alkaline reaction post digestion.
- Pomelo (Chakotra). It is the best cardiac tonic and nutritive fruit.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 litters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
It is usually pale green to yellow when ripe, with sweet white (or, more rarely, pink or red) flesh and very thick spongy rind. It is the largest citrus fruit, 15-25 cm in diameter and usually weighing 1-2 kg in weight. Pomelos are also referred to as chakotra in India, Pakistan and Afghanistan.
It contains several vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that make it a healthy addition to your diet. Here are 9 health benefits of pomelo, including how to easily add it to your diet.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.