About Canna lily
Canna is a fantastic addition to any summer and winter garden. They are easy to grow and will produce colorful foliage and flowers that will add a unique and exotic impression to your displays. Our vibrant mixture will have a range of flower and foliage colors to brighten up your summer border or pot display. Growing to be about 15 to 20 inches the smaller varieties are perfect for the front of the garden or container plantings.
Bulbs Planting Process Of Canna Lily
Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying Bulbs. Use 20% Cocopeat / 30% Vermicompost / 40% Soil/ 10% Sand of good germination. And mix well. Bulbs should be placed at least 3 to 4 inches deep. Keep in mind while applying bulbs – the larger the size of the bulb, the deeper the hole and set the bulb in it. When the bulbs plant becomes slightly bigger, then they can add more soil. Keep in mind that the pointed end of the bulbs should be towards the top. And then take some soil and cover the bulb. Surrey bulbs will grow in a few days. Immediately after applying the bulbs, a little water is required. So that the bulbs are set well.
Plants Caring Tips for Calla Lily
All bulbs require a low of water. Adding more water causes fungus in the bulbs, which causes the bulb to deteriorate and the bulb does not to sprout. Then until the bulb has sprouted, water should be applied 1 time in 1 week in the bulbs. After that, you can add water 2 to 3 times a week. (According to your pot or planter, no plants should be watered until the soil is completely dry.) And plants are 4 to 5 inches long, you should put vermicompost every 20 to 25 days on 50 to 100 grams per square foot. When the flowering time comes to the plants, you should use fertilizer (NPK) once a month, which leads to good growth of the flowers.
Special Features of Calla Lily
- Flowering: 65 to 70 days after sowing.
- Plant height approx. 15 to 20 inches.
- Suitable: Fully sun/shaded area.
- Bulbs growing temperature (10 - 40°C) Should be up to.
- They are easy to grow and will produce colorful foliage and flowers that will add a unique and exotic impression to your displays.
- Soil and care – normal soil, with no special care.
- Easy to grow any gardening pots, planter, hanging basket, balcony border, and any place.
- Enjoy this year canna lily mix all flower bulbs in your garden.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.