Calla lilies are easy to grow and add a classy look to perennial gardens and container plantings. Their distinctive flowers come in many beautiful colors, including classic white (a favorite for weddings), yellow, orange, pink, rose and dark maroon. The plants have smooth, sword-like foliage that's often decorated with white freckles. This foliage’s looks neat and attractive all season long, both before and after the flowers bloom.
- Plantogallery® provide best quality flower bulbs
- Pack of 5 bulbs best quality
- Flowering start: 40 to 50 days after sowing
- Caring - no special care low maintenance
- Planting - easy to grow any pots planters, home gardening, terrace gardening and borders and more places
Pack of 5 Bulbs
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.