Although not considered true lilies, the calla lily (Zantedeschia sp.) is an extraordinary flower. This beautiful plant, available in a multitude of colors, grows from rhizomes and is ideal for use in beds and borders. You can also grow calla lilies in containers, either outdoors or in a sunny window as houseplants.
- Udanta Seeds® Flower Bulbs
- Pack of 5 bulbs
- Germination Rate - 30 to 35 Days
- Easy to grow any gardening pots, planter and balcony border.
If you face any kind of issue related to the product you can call us anytime
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.