Although not considered true lilies, the calla lily (Zantedeschia sp.) is an extraordinary flower. This graceful plant, available in a multitude of colors, grows from rhizomes and is ideal for use in beds and borders. You can also grow calla lilies in containers, either outdoors or in a sunny window as houseplants.
- Udanta Seeds® Flower bulbs
- Pack of 2 bulbs
- Germination Rate - 30 to 35 Days
- They receive a potted flower, or buy them for spring decorating, and then toss it when the blooms are done.
- If you face any kind of issue related to the product then feel free to us anytime.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.