Buy Calla Lily exotic imported variety by Original Product only on Live Green. Calla Lily 'Odessa' (Zantedeschia) features striking, dark, almost-black purple, trumpet-shaped flowers (spathes). Every single flower is surrounded by elegant, arrow-shaped, dark green leaves lightly spotted with white. On display for weeks from summer to fall. The Calla lily flower is one of the longest lasting. In warm areas, calla lilies grow well in full sun or partial shade. In cooler areas they grow best in full sun. Calla lily bulbs should be planted 2 to 4” deep and about 6” apart.
- Udanta Seeds® Flower Bulbs
- Pack of 9 bulbs
- Germination Rate - 20 to 25 Days
- Soil and care – normal soil, with no special care.
If you face any kind of issue related to the product you can call us anytime
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.