About Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer
Calcium Nitrate is another specialty fertilizer that uses calcium and nitrate to make the soil better for crops. It is a fertilizer made up of two nutrients, with a white granular appearance that dissolves quickly in water and can be absorbed rapidly by plants. It is a perfect combination of 15.5% nitrogen in nitrate form that rapidly dissolves in water and 18.8% calcium.
Net Weight :
Benefits of Calcium Nitrate Fertilizer
- It promotes the healthy growth of the plant.
- Increases the fertility of the soil.
- It also helps in developing a good root and system and improves the efficient absorption of nutrients.
- Instrumental in quick & effective bloom in crops.
- Prevents flowers and fruits from falling.
- Increases & develops the protection capacity in crops against diseases & Worms.
How to Use?
- The spray should be done every 30 to 40 days.
- 12-inch pot – 1/4 teaspoon.
- 16-inch pot – 1/2 teaspoon.
- 20-inch pot – 1 teaspoon.
- 24-inch pot – 2 teaspoons.
- In the garden, you should spray 2 teaspoons of Dissolved calcium in 5 liters of water.
click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Table top plants.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.