About Product: Caladium
Caladiums are tuberous tropical plants that are grown for their spectacularly colourful foliage. ... Caladiums thrive in warm, humid shade, and dazzle in shade gardens with their large pointed arrow-shaped leaves splashed with shades of green, white, cream, pink and red. They are often known by the common name elephant ear, heart of Jesus, and angel wings.
- Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 5 to 7 inches before applying bulbs.
- Use 30% cocopite / 20% vermicompost / 30% soil / 20% sand of good germination. And mix well.
- When measuring from the base of the bulb, plant bulbs at least 3 to 4 inches deep.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end. And that means digging deeper, loosening the soil and allowing drainage, or making raised beds.
- Remember, the larger the bulb, the deeper the hole.
- Set the bulb in the hole with the pointed end.
- Then cover it well with soil.
- When the bulbs grow, water should be given only twice in a week.
- Do not let the plant sit in water as wet soil can promote bulb and root rot and attract pests.
- Although they cannot withstand wet feet, bulbs require water to speed up growth.
- They will come up and bloom about 15-20 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.