About Bottle palm (Hyophorbe Legenicaulis) Plant
The Bottle Palm, the botanical name Hyophorbe lagenicaulis, is a small palm tree that is a house plant that adds a wonderful accent to any outdoor space, garden, or patio. It is one of the most prestigious looking and most recognizable of all the palms in the world. These are sure to enhance any environment. You can keep this plant in any big pot and keep it in your house. It provides a unique look. Bottle Palm is one of the prettiest palms. Easy to grow and care for.
Caring Tips Of Bottle palm (Hyophorbe Legenicaulis) Plant
The care of this plant is very short and easy. In this plant, every month, 200 to 300 grams of organic manure and brick sawdust should be mixed together and after 2 to 3 months 400 to 500 grams should be added, which results in very good growth of the plant. You can dissolve one teaspoon in five liters of water and put it on the plant. Watering only thrice a week in the evening. (as the soil dries).
Features of Bottle palm (Hyophorbe Legenicaulis) Plant
- It provides a unique look.
- Best Palm & beautiful shape, hardy and easy maintenance.
- It is great for indoors or small outside garden.
- Bottle Palm is one of the prettiest palms.
- The plant is used for ornamental purposes.
- One Bottle Palm Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black color Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.