About Bottle Brush Flower Plant
Callistemon lanceolatus is commonly called the 'Bottle Brush Tree'. It grows to a height of 8-12 meters. The plant is suitable for road median planting and for avenue planting. The plant flowers attract flowers, butterflies, and bees. Callistemon bottlebrush care consists of regular watering while the tree is young and annual fertilization until it matures.
- Pack of 1 Plant.
- Plant height: 1 to 2 Feet.
- Pots Size: 4 to 5” black or red nursery pot.
- One Plant T Tag.
- Plants Caring Guide Book.
- Flowering Season: March to September.
- Flower Colors: Red.
- Fragrance: No.
- Reachable Plant Height: 20 to 30 feet.
- Plant Type: Outdoor Plant.
- Caring: Water thoroughly then allow the soil to dry slightly between watering. Waterless in winter when growth has slowed.
- Soil Type: Medium moisture, well-draining soil; for potted houseplants, use a sandy soil-based potting mix.
Common Name: Callistemon, Bottlebrush, Barap lei (Manipuri), Cheel.
Scientific Name: Callistemon.
- Full sun is at least six hours of direct sunlight each day.
- Climate: 15 to 20 Degree
- Watering: Callistemon bottlebrush care consists of regular watering while the tree is young and annual fertilization until it matures.
- Manure Use: use any organic manure after 20 to 25 days.
- Which Time Use Fertilizers: Fertilizers should be used once or twice a month. Any fertilizer can be used.
- The pot should be changed only when the plant Read More...
A layer of mulch over the root zone will slow the evaporation of water and help prevent weeds. If insects are found in the plant, then they should be treated with Neem oil or pesticide at the appropriate time.
Products Images is an only for a reference purpose. Actual plants may vary in shape or appearance based on the climate, age, height or etc.
SHOP MORE.Click on - Indoor plants, Air purifier Plants, Plants, Tabletop plants.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.