About Blackberry Tree
Mulberries are fast-growing when young, and can grow to 24 meters (80 ft) tall. The leaves are alternately arranged, simple, and often lobed and serrated on the margin. The mulberry fruit is multiple, about long. Immature fruits are white, green, or pale yellow. Vitamins and Minerals Vitamin C. An essential vitamin that is important for skin health and various bodily functions is Iron. Vitamin K1.Potassium.Vitamin E.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- The blackberry plant does not require much care.
- Reduces Acidity. The citric acid contained in this bitter-sweet fruit
- Mulberries contain high amounts of both iron and vitamin C, as well as decent amounts of potassium and vitamins E and K.
- Mulberries are fast-growing when young, and can grow to 24 meters (80 ft) tall.
- One Blackberry (Shahtoot) Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.