SEED GERMINATION GUIDE
Before sowing seeds, the first step is to dig out the soil and add organic fertilizer and manure in the proportion of 50% soil ,20% peat moss or 30% vermicompost and mix the mixture well. Once the above-mentioned step is done, please moisturize the soil.
Sprinkle the seeds and little water and cover the seeds with soil/ wet newspaper/ tissue. Keep on checking the soil after every two days and if you feel that the soil is getting dry then keep sprinkling water. After a week or 10 days, seeds will start germinating.
- When the plant grows to the height of 2” separate each plant be careful for the soil.
- At the time of separation remove the plant with the soil, remember that roots should not damage.
- After removing plants, replant them at a gape of 4” to 5“.
- After replanting, water them.
- Within 20 days feed the plants with organic manure vermicompost and fertilizer.
- At the time of budding use N.P.K 19.19.19 fertilizer and reduce the watering cycle.
- Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
Growing temperature: 10 to 25 degree celcius.
Plant height: 2 to 3 feet
Watering: thrice a week in evening.
Sunlight: full sun and shading place
Growing container: gardening pots, planters, garden fields and borders etc.
Growing soil: use normal gardening soil
Manure use: organic manures, fertilizers N.P.K. or cow dung etc.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.