Betel leaf plant (piper betel) is a creeper grown in India. It belongs to the pepper family. Its waxy green, heart-shaped leaves are used for medicinal and culinary purposes. It's used in making a famous dessert called 'Paan' which is chewed with betel nut as a mouth freshener. When crushed, it exudes cool peppery scent. Betel vine a perennial herb, This rare, mildly stimulant herb can also be grown in containers, in a balcony, and even indoors in partial sunlight! and is the best hanging plant for planting outside. It is valued both as a mild stimulant and for its medicinal properties. Choose a medium sized deep planter, if you’re growing it in the container.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. And use fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19 once in 40 to 50 days, 1 teaspoon should be dissolved in 5 litters of water. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
- Its waxy green, heart-shaped leaves are used for medicinal and culinary purposes.
- When crushed, it exudes cool peppery scent.
- This plant can be grown easily in any pot or planter and is the best hanging plant for planting outside.
- It can be mounted on moss stick like a money plant.
- This plant grows easily in shady places.
- You can grow it from cuttings and root division.
- Betel leaves are used as a stimulant, edible purpose, pooja, medicinal, etc.
- One Betel Leaf (Paan) Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 8 to 10 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.