- One Beri Fruit Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 1 to 2 Feet.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Features of Beri Fruit Plant
- The Beri plant does not require much care.
- This plant, due to being grafted, starts bearing fruits at a small height.
- Jujube or beri as we call it India is one such fruit that makes waiting for the spring worthwhile.
- They are a good source of vitamin C, as well as several other vitamins?
- The Beri Ziziphus mauritiana is a spiny, evergreen shrub or small tree up to 15 m high.
Caring Tips of Beri Fruit Plant
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 30 to 40 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 200 to 300 grams per plant. And add a spoonful of Epsom salt, or (N P K) to 5 liters of water. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. Water should be added after 2 to 3 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening.
Beri Fruit Plant
The Beri Ziziphus mauritiana is a spiny, evergreen shrub or small tree up to 15 m high, with a trunk 40 cm or more in diameter; spreading crown; stipular spines, and many drooping branches. The fruit is of variable shape and size . Helps You Sleep Better. Chronic Constipation Relief. Soothes Anxiety. Jujube has been proven to have calming effects on the brain and nervous system. It helps relieve anxiety as well. Rich In Vitamin C. Regulates Blood Pressure . Regulates Blood Circulation. Improves Bone Strength.
Beriberi is a disease caused by a vitamin B-1 deficiency, also known as thiamine deficiency. There are two types of the disease: wet beriberi and dry beriberi. Wet beriberi affects the heart and circulatory system. In extreme cases, wet beriberi can cause heart failure.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care for and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.