About Product: Begonia Double Pink-White
Begonia Tuberous Double is one of the most impressive annual flowers & also one the most elegant of . The Begonia plant is a heavy bloomer that produces large, fully double, white-pink flowers. Begonia Double White-pink Beautiful large double flowering . Begonias care- Plant when danger of frost has passed and the ground has warmed.
Bulbs Planting Process
Prepare the garden bed using a garden fork or tiller to loosen the soil to a depth of 8 to 10 inches before applying Bulbs. Use 20% cocopite / 30% vermicompost / 40% soil/ 10% sand of good germination. And mix well. Bulbs should be placed at least 3 to 4 inches deep. Keep in mind while applying bulbs – the larger the size of the bulb, the deeper the hole and set the bulb in it. When the bulbs plant becomes slightly bigger, then they can add more soil. Keep in mind that the pointed end of the bulbs should be towards the top. And then take some soil and cover the bulb. Surrey bulbs will grow in a few days. Immediately after applying the bulbs, a little water is required. So that the bulbs set well.
All bulbs require a low of water. Adding more water causes fungus in the bulbs, which causes the bulb to deteriorate and the bulb does not sprout. Then until the bulb has sprouting, water should be applied 1 time in 1 week in the bulbs. After that you can add water 2 to 3 times a week. (According to your pot or planter, no plants should be watered until the soil is completely dry.) And plants are 4 to 5 inches long, you should put vermicompost every 20 to 25 days on 50 to 100 grams per square foot. When the flowering time comes to the plants, you should use fertilizer (NPK) once a month, which leads to a good growth of the flowers.
- Easy to grow any gardening pots, planter and balcony border.
- 2-3 bulbs should be put in a 12 to 14 inch pot.
- Blooming time – approx. 55 to 60 days after sowing.
- Begonia growing temperature (15°C – 35°C) Should be up to.
- Begonia plant height approx. 10 to 12 inches.
- Soil and care – normal soil, with no special care.
- Suitable: Full sun/Shading loving.
Begonia Pink-White imported bulbs big
- Begonia 'Pink-White' is a charming tuberous perennial boasting attractive cascades of extra-large, 2-5 in. across (5-12 cm), fully double,Pink-White flowers with bright petal edges.
- Package contain – 5 bulbs.
- Fresh bulbs high quality.
- Flowering: 55 to 60 days after sowing.
- Plant height approx.: 10 to 12 inches.
- Note: Image is for reference purpose only. Actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Germination Guide Books For Plants and others.
- Click Here For Seeds germination tips book and videos.
- Click Here For Flowering Care
- Click Here For Flower Bulbs Germination Guide and Care.
|Flower BULBS||Flower Seeds||Vegetable seeds||Other Plants Seeds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.