About Product: Begonia Perennial
Begonia plant is a perineal shrubby flower plant that can be easily grown indoors and outdoors in shady place. This plant grows very well in hanging baskets, window planters and vertical gardens. This plant is very delicate and soft, its leaves are also coloured on the basis of its flowers, which makes this plant very beautiful. Therefore, the plant also looks very beautiful without a flower. The height of this plant increases from about 1 to 2 feet.
The care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. Which improves plant growth, and grows well. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 liters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant
- Begonia plant are wonderful for both shady and sunny Garden.
- Use in flower beds, containers, borders, hanging baskets.
- It is a shrubby flowering plant.
- Low maintenance flowering plant.
- This is a evergreen flower plant.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- One Begonia Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 5 to 10 inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.