The Balsabenia flower plant is a new variety of Balsam, which is perfect for planting at home. This flower plant is Evergreen. The height of this plant increases from about 1 to 2 feet. Flowers of very beautiful round shape come to this plant, which looks very attractive. Both leaves and stem of this plant are colourful. Therefore, the plant also looks very beautiful without a flower. This plant grows well in both full sun and shade.
Care of this plant is very low and easy. After 20 to 25 days in this plant, vermicompost should be added from 50 to 100 grams per plant. When the plant is in flowering stage, it should be dissolved in 1 teaspoon of 5 litters of water using fertilizer (N.P.K.) 19.19.19. Or you can also use Epsom salt. Due to which the flowers will bloom very well in the plant. Water should be added after 3 to 4 days (as the soil dries). Water should never be poured in the afternoon. Because by pouring water in the afternoon, the water becomes hot in the sun and damages the plant due to which the plant deteriorates quickly. Therefore water should be poured in the evening. Follow these steps, enjoy beautiful flowers and blissful growth in the plant.
- The Balsbenia plant grows easily in any pot, home garden or planter.
- This plant has very beautiful round shaped flowers, which look very attractive.
- This is an Evergreen flower plant.
- This plant is perfect for your home garden.
- Very easy and fast growing plant.
- This plants grow easily in full sunlight or in a shady place.
- One Balsbenia (Balsam) White Plant.
- One plastic nursery Pot black colour Size 4-5 Inch.
- Plant Height Approx. 10 to 12 Inches.
- Free Caring Guide Manual Inside The Order.
Type: Evergreen plant.
Care: Easily care and maintained.
Suitable: Outdoor & Shaded Area.
Use: Decoration and Purpose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.